
Twice in one week my kids have given me little reminders that they love me... when Shelyse was little we had a special book that was just ours, we read it every single night.. And still to this day we still have that very book. I opened my email today and i had a email from shelyse i thought hmmmmm i wonder what this is? It was a button from shelyse of our favorite book ."Love you forever written by Robert Munsch"
"A young woman holds her newborn son and looks at him lovingly, Softly she sings to him:
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.
This is a great bonding book if your kids are little, excelent in fact. A must read....if you havent already...
Thanks Shelyse "As long as I'm living my baby you'll be."



I cry nearly every time I read this.
ReplyDelete