Today I am THANKFUL for my Family I am thankful that i have a home that is warm and that we have plenty of food I am so very thankful that i was able to have both of my parents
together this Thanksgiving.. "which is the first time ever". I am so thankful for my husband and all that he does to provide for our family, and I'm so thankful I have my kids.
We had a awesome Thanksgiving at our home this year it was a lot of work & lots of food but so worth the time. My Dad bought a 28 lb turkey ya that's right 28lb HUGE..
I forgot to get pictures of all the food but you get the picture right..



Your awesome Pen. It looks wonderful and I'm so happy for you to have Thanksgiving with your Mom and Dad. PS Mak says Dest is cute sleepin on the couch. Sorry I had to throw that in there. Even though she told me not to.
ReplyDeleteJust another example of the love Jesus has for you...
ReplyDelete