Friday, November 12, 2010

Yep It's christmas time at our house..

just a small little post to admit to everyone yes were doing it... The Christmas tree is going up at our house... Why you ask well things are about to get real crazy I'm going back to work at Aero for the season so while I have the time I'm taking full advantage of it.. Pictures to come soon I'm so excited.. Tis the season to be jolly!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I put up stockings and garland last night. Now for the tree.....I wanna see pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my trees has been up for a few days now...everything in moderation, right? lol! I have so much I have to start early or I would be decorating until March. (Maybe I should think about that moderation comment when it comes to holiday decorating?) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete