Saturday, October 23, 2010

Surprise party for Darlene and Kenzee


Yes a surprise it was Darlene had no clue we were throwing her a birthday party as far as she knew Dad was taking her to Red Lobster "if it was Me would of rather gone to red lobster" but she was happy and surprised probably isn't a big enough word. She was totally in shock her side of the family was all here..
I hope you had a happy birthday Darlene I'm glad you enjoyed your party..
Lots of yummy food, family

This is right after she walked in and seen her brother hiding SURPRISE






Of course got to lick off the candles




then there is our sweet little Kenzee we love her so much and enjoy every minute we get with her.. Happy birthday Kenz your growing up to fast.





Darlene being silly like kenz I guess that's the kid in her.



She love her bed set.. It was real pretty.










isn't she cute??
Happy birthday Darlene & Kenzee we love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment