I could not choose...
Here is whats in our kitchen.. This is one of the funnest things I've ever put together.. No it's not totally my idea I found it on another blog and I just had to make it.. So every Witch is different & here is whats in my kitchen.. Hope you enjoy as much as we do..."the pictures don't do it justice"
Jar of Toads,Eyes of Newt,Moon Dust,Human Flesh,Snakes,Black death vodka,Voodoo Potion,Cyanide Soda,Vampire blood,Graveyard dust, Ellixer of doom, Eye balls,Spider web nest, Dr. Jekyll juice, Bottled swamp fog and Earth worms..



Penny,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that it is sooo stinkin cute. Where did you find all he bottles and labels and stuff. You are so creative. Is there anything you can't do??
:)
Cristi
Thanks I was just blog surfing and found the labels on several different sites. I got the bottles at di. I love to decorate and make it fun and different..
ReplyDeleteThe snake, I can't handle the snake. :)
ReplyDelete