Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sean loves me..

I am so lucky to have a Husband that is always on the lookout for the stuff I love.. alot of people would call it old junk but it's treasures to me.. I love old stuff I don't know if it because I grew up with my Grandparents who had alot of old junk or what but I love old stuff.. Sean goes to several houses everyday and has brought me home lots of treasures some old windows, doors and my favorite of all time is this old rocking chair... I LOVE IT!!! It was pretty nasty filled with spider webs dirt and some bugs but after some cleaning and some polyurethane it's a beauty and look fab in our front room.... Thanks Honey your the BEST...


1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful Penny! That's awesome that Sean finds things like that for you!

    ReplyDelete