Monday, September 27, 2010

EWWW Scary..

Yes I'm crazy I know it's way early but I love fall I love to decorate my house everyone knows this and Dest has been asking for years if your going to decorate then why don't you ever make Halloween scary? Well I decided he's right and I have to admit it's been fun to do something different. I found my witch & cats on Martha Stewart's web site and had to have her so my first time doing something this big and not to mention cutting out all by my self I love it... now if i can just get the lighting just right I will be a happy girl...
I have to thank my Dad for dropping a coffin off in our driveway full of bones :) and a body.... So with that said were well on our way to having a hunted house....









The grave yard still needs some work I'm going to build a old scary looking fence to keep the kids out and a couldron stand for my witch so watch for my updates as things get a little scarier around here..









No comments:

Post a Comment