Well it's that time again this year was a little harder than most with Shelyse not being here to see her and help her off on the first day of her senior year, But We had a great morning with Dest he is such a good boy and such a good looking kid he was a little nervous to be going to a new school this year but I knew he would do just fine and he did.. Thanks to mak for making it a little easier for him she has been a BIG help :) So here's to a new year, a new school and a new look. Is'nt he good lookin???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm glad things went well for Destin. I can't help but feel a stomach yuck when I think of Shelyse not being around. I hope all is okay with her...sure love you and your little fam.
ReplyDelete