Monday, July 19, 2010
We are alive but very busy
where oh where have we been.... Ive gone crazy!!! yes the summer is getting the best of me as you can tell I haven't blogged in like FOREVER so here goes I've been trying real hard to start a vinyl business but it is a lot of tedious work to be done. I have advertised a little but the best way is word of mouth so help me out here friends ;) Thank you Rita your a sweetie she was the first order I did, Yes I think we did more visiting than any thing but she got to customize it the way she wanted, but now that I'm more organized. I have hundreds of fonts, graphics and quotes to choose from and any color you want if i don't have I can in a day. So keep me in mind for all of your vinyl needs I've also started a new blog but let me warn you I haven't figured all the kinks yet but thanks Hallie your a life saver I owe you big time the new designer thing on blogger kicked my butt, I have a cute little button to link you over also thanks to Hallie.. It's on the side bar Say it out loud vinyl designs. Hope to hear from you all soon...hint hint ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good Luck Pen, the room is cute and I know you will do well...
ReplyDelete