Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the sun


We went up to pine view with Heidi & Ryan and had some fun in the sun. We were able to take the boat and wave runners out. Ryan works for club rec so he can get us some sweet deals.. Hes got the job I would love to be able to play on the water all day if I could... We had a great time we always have fun hanging out with there family..
Here's my niece lil miss Andee she is the sweetest little girl ever...


And of course my crazy Sis in law Heidi..


I am so grateful for Sean he always goes out of his way to make sure I have a great birthday.. thanks babe I love you!!





The kids had a blast as you can tell :)









But as for me my favorite thing is the wave runners I think its because I can have control... haha these pictures were actually taken last week when we went out also. We cant get enough I love being out on the water maybe ill be able to get a little sun on my pasty white body..
Thanks again to Heidi & Ryan for letting us come play..




1 comment:

  1. Very cute pics Penn, Glad you had a good birthday! Love you all

    ReplyDelete