Tuesday, May 4, 2010
blessings + changes = happy me
Since we have moved we have received several blessing and gone through lots of changes, It all hasn't been easy but it has been worth it. There is still some things that need to change but that will take time and teenagers are hard to deal with. I keep looking at our life now and what it was 6 months ago, We have grown so much I changed my outlook on life and changed alot of my priorities but the most important one to me is we are not living beond our means no more and I know because of that change, that is where alot of our blessings have played apart. I truly have been humbled as a mother and have found out that I cant control everything all I can do is pray and believe that one day I will be appreciated and I have impacted my children in a good way. I am so thankful for my father in Heaven I know that he truly has his hand in guiding us in the right direction and teaching us whats important in life, because of this we have been given much. Sean and I have received new callings in which neither one of us thought we would ever hold a calling to this nature and we both are truly honored, blessed and ready to serve our Lord. As for me I have been called as the 2nd councilor in Relief Society Presidency I know this was from the lord and it his was of showing me Iam worthy and I will grow and learn so much and I have some beautiful sisters to work with. Sean has been called to 2nd councilor in the high priest. Sean has had a rough year and we have had our ups and downs but I have never seen so many changes in Sean, like me he has truly been humbled. He also had the same feelings I had... why me? Is this for real? and like everyone has told us over and over why not you?? We now know this has come from the lord and this is another stepping stone to lead us closer to our father in heaven. and we are excited to serve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Penny, you will be great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Penny! I am so excited for you! You will do a wonderful job and so will Sean....
ReplyDeletePenny!! You are so wonderful. I am so glad and not surprised one bit that the people who surround you now sensed the wonderful people that you both are. Congratulations on doing the hard things...and seeing the positive results. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and Sean you both are so great. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It will be fun working with you for enrichment.
ReplyDelete