Sunday, April 4, 2010

coloring fun & Binks

Easter this year was a little different but over all good. Last week Sean and I was making fun of BIG Binks at walmart "who would spend $20.00 on chocolate" Well my Dad would apparently cuz on Easter day this is what he showed up with... HAHA we'll make sure the dentist has his address... just to look at it makes my stomach hurt... you can't see because of Destins hand but yes it is 2 lbs


Sean colored the eggs this year OK I helped with 3 but then I had to get back to making food. We had my Dad and Darlene over this year, which was a first and we all had a great time and look forward to many more.


He don't look real happy does he???



Dest was real tired he had a long day...







We must have been concentrating to hard to look obviously..


Hope you all had a Happy Easter..

No comments:

Post a Comment