Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sassies cancer is back

Three years ago we took Sassy to the vet and they removed her bottom jaw because she had cancer. This was a major surgery that most people wouldn't put there pet through but because of that, my princess was able to enjoy three more great years, after her surgery she was a totally different dog she turned into the sweetest puppy I've ever seen. I've bonded with her unlike any other animal. Iam her everything the other night while snuggling with her I noticed her cancer growing back in her mouth, this totally breaks my heart and our families heart but all we can do at this point is love her and enjoy our time with her. We have decided as a family that to not put her through no more surgery and just continue to spoil her until the time comes when her quality of life diminishes. At which point we will buy her the prettiest puppy dress we can find and send her to puppy heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment