Saturday, January 2, 2010

I've been blessed

When things were looking so dark i received a message on my blog saying "I think you might be my sister...." Yes that's right my long lost sister that I have known about but never had the privilege of being able to find or meet until now, she actually was able to find me through facebook but this wasn't just coincidental...After meeting her come to find out that she has just experienced the exact same trials that I am now going through now and she was able to give me advice.I felt like I have known her forever.. I know this was Gods will that she found me during this time in my life. We look so much alike it was crazy and what was even crazier was her hands are identical to mine.. My hands are not like no other Woman's hands and Bobbie Jo's are just like mine..

On New years day we got together again and I was able to meet my Brother David and all of my nieces and nephews. We loved every minute of it like I said before it was so cool it was like we've known each other forever It wasn't like meeting someone for the first time. I look forward to many many more years.

In this picture is all the kids and Bobbie's Grand baby Piper she is precious I cant wait to spoil her.. I also found out that there is another baby on the way congrats Brook.. I am excited to be the " FAVORITE AUNT" to all these kids.. :)

I love you guys and hope you all know how special this is to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment