Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at Grandpas..

We was able to spend Christmas Day up at my Dads we exchanged some gifts and ate food and played a little. We had a great time. Thanks Dad and Darlene We all loved our gifts the kids were really surprised.

Destin got his long awaited BB gun.. hope he don't shoot his eye out.


All Shelyse kept asking for was money and a i tunes card and that's what she got $50..



There buddies.. Destin loves his Grandpa..



Yep theres me walking the runway with my fluff soft bathrobe.. No snuggie compares to this robe :)




Sean the flasher :)

We gave Dad a movie and some popcorn with a picture of the kids.. I think I caught him off guard or hes real tired







Darlene got a fuzzy blanket to keep her warm while she is getting better






Here is Shelyse with the little monster Marshall... hes 11 weeks old and I think hes 22 lbs... I think but I do know he is big..









Of course Destin had to go try out his gun that's his favorite thing to do every time he goes to grandpas..





This was his target practice..






We have many things to be thankful for but I am thankful for my Dad..

No comments:

Post a Comment