Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trials...

As alot of you know I am going through some really hard times.. It a very emotional roller coaster for everyone involved.. It's been really hard to have Christmas cheer or to see light at the end of the tunnel, and right now that tunnel is very dark with no end in sight because it keeps getting dumped on but for now I will keep some of my favorite quotes close to my heart..

Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."-- Oprah Winfrey

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.

A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn.

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney

When life gives you lemons, please, just don't squirt them in other people's eyes. ~J. Andrew Helt

When you're feeling your worst, that's when you get to know yourself the best. ~Leslie Grossman

We must try not to sink beneath our anguish... but battle on. ~J.K. Rowling

Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas...

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and hoping all is well but knowing it must not be. Please be comforted and let me help in any way.

    xoxo,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get this. I think that I'am your sister. my name is Bobbie Jo Clark, my father is mark thomas clark. will you please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to give you my email. jojillia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete