
Monday, December 7, 2009
The puppies eyes are open..
The puppies are finally growing were seeing lots of changes they are crawling all over and there eyes are finally open and my favorite they now have puppy breath.. they are now starting to be fun.. I thought i would share a few pictures to show the big difference from when they looked like little rats.. they are so cute don't you just want to kiss them... I do!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







They are cute. How big do they get. Mak wants a toy poodle. How much? and do they shed? And when will they be ready? Sorry for all the questions.
ReplyDeleteThanks Penny for all your sweet comments. All I have to say is right back at ya. I really want a puppy, but I'm having a hard time convincing Duane. He doesn't even want the one we have, or the cat. What a butt. I'll keep working and let ya know.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind are they? How much? I might (MIGHT) think about it for the kids.......
ReplyDelete