This is what I walked down stairs to at 8 in the morning was I happy??? not really but how could I not laugh when Destin is yelling Zack and running out the door as he is pumping another round into his shotgun on the run!!! hahaha
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Oh really....
OK so the one day a week I get to sleep in....NOT!!! Destin had a sleep over on Friday night with Zack they were being fairly good compared to normal... There was a few times we had to get after them but when you put these two together you NEVER know whats going to happen... weather its one is tied up in a sleeping bag sliding down the stairs onto mounds of blankets or jumping off the third story deck onto the trampoline or as it was Saturday morning yes morning 8:00 am running around outside and through the house like they were in combat... These boys don't mess around when it comes to imagination and having fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment