Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins with Grandpa...

We went up to my Dads to have a pumpkin carving contest and eat some yummy chili... :) It was really nice to be able to go up and spend the evening with him. I've really enjoyed having him back in our life.. He holds a special place in my heart that has been missing for so many years... I love you DAD!!! And look at the beautiful scenery that we were able to check out while carving our pumpkins that is until it got so COLD..

We were hard at work...
It was Devins first time carving such a cool Pumpkin he said.. We were happy to have him there with us.. He really is a great kid..



I think my Dad was having as much fun as we were... I hope :)


Destin worked harder and longer than all of us...


Shelyses had the most detail...


Shelyse and Destin tied they both got $20.00 from Grandpa... Thanks Dad you don't know how happy that made them..

Boy we look a fright!!!!
What a great night... " that is until the ride home" read next post

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time. That's a great idea. I'll have to do something like that with my Dad. I'm sure they miss doing things like that without little ones around.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete