"Don't worry honey I won't tell no one how old you really are!!! :)"
One of the many things I love about Sean... he can always find something to smile about..."the funniest part about this picture is Sean really would drive this car"
I love you Sean I hope you have a Happy Birthday...
Things I love about Sean....
* I never ever have to doubt the endless love he holds for me and our children.. He always always amazes me in the the things he does to display it "like the note fairy".
* I love Seans sense of humor from the day we met seven years ago he cracks me up with the funny things he does and the silly things he says.
* I love how he always has such good advice for our kids.. and always there when we have a problem.( and most of the time he is right)
* I love the dedication he carries in all that he does and the values he teaches our family.
* I love how easy it is to carry on a conversation with Sean, when we first met we talked on the phone for hours and never get board and I easily could do that today if I had the time..
I can go on and on but most of all Sean I love you..
Happy birthday babe... I'll see you in 3 days and we will celebrate then...
I love you!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment