Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shelyse was asked to homecoming...

I had the privilege of going with shelyses boyfriend Devin to the school to ask her to Homecoming.. Which was really cool & we had lots of fun... During the decorating of the car the princeable came up and was like " oh no that's not allowed we don't do that ... we don't decorate cars.. I proceeded to tell him I'm the mom and he was like oh well then take this as a compliment cuz i thought you was a student... gee thanks Mr. :) he said i just pretend i didn't see you then have fun!!!

Here is how it was done... This note was rolled up and put on her seat... This was taped to her driver side door...









We were so close to Shelyse being out of school we stuck around for a peak....


Good job Devin... you better watch out for your answer...







2 comments:

  1. Coolest mom ever! You are great and what a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I remember those fun days. Hey thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete