Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shelyse is legal...

Man alive this has been a long 6 months we have been counting down the days till Shelyse could make her trip to the drivers license division. We skipped school this morning and made it there bright and early...Her 6 months from the day she got her permit was on Friday but they are not open on Fridays so when I told her she would have to wait till that Monday she thought she was going to die ...then we realized Monday was a holiday and the wait was until Tuesday just about did her in.... lol not really but a few extra days to a 16 year seems like years when it comes to something this exciting... But the time came and it was both exciting and a little emotional for me. I was happy for her because I know how special this is for her but at the same time I had to let go a little bit more she is so independent... We are so very proud of her she has become so responsible. I know how hard it must have been to hand over her check to me and say here mom this is for my insurance... pretty tuff. Good job Shelyse!!!!

So no more mom taxi for her after we got home she drove herself to school, then from school to work then home to go on a date.... My little girl is growing up to fast...
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment