Dear Penny,
Good morning Penny kaye!!! well well well,,,the biggest day in Destins life so far as he is about to start jr.high...to say he is nervous is the understatement of the decade...(but I think penny is just as anxious as dest is) we are so proud of all of our kids as they head back to school...time goes so fast that it seems just like yesterday they were doing cute little paintings in art class and bringing them home to hang on the fridge,now we have a boy in collage, 2 that get their drivers licenses, and the other 2 are in Jr high...dang babe we are old!!!!! and ya know what? that's exactly what I asked god to do when I met you...to let me grow old with you and he is letting it happen...thanks God, good lookin out...I love you babe with all my heart,
All my love
Always and forever
Sean xoxoxoxoxoxo
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment