Dear Penny,
Good morning baby! I hope you slept well...as always baby I miss you more and more each day...was i crazy when i thought that this time down here would go by quickly? wow there hasn't been anything about being down here that has happened quick...time has gone so slow down here...tick.. i know that when this is all over i will look back on it and it will have seemed like it went by fast, but from where I'm sitting now it is going way way slow...tock...i hope that the last 60 days in LA goes by faster than the time in San Fransisco has gone by and that i will be home holding you and kissing you and loving you, like never before babe...i know that i will never ever take for granted even a hug from you, ever again pen...i love you and am the luckiest man alive to be your husband, i thank our heavenly father every day for you and want you to know how much i love you...all my love babe...
Always and Forever
Sean xoxoxo
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment