Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Penny,
Good morning babe! how did you sleep? well I hope, I really missed talking too you tonight pen, but I know that now that school is back in you guys need to go to bed earlier and I had to work late so lucky me I only talked to you for a minute cause you was already sleeping when I called you, just my luck huh? well the kids survived the 1st day of school, and according to it wasn't half as bad as he thought it would be, I really wish I could have been there but just another important day I have missed but I know that this job is going to end up being a great income and will allow me to provide for you and the kids the way you deserve, I miss you huge pen and love you even more...all my love babe
Always and Forever
Sean xoxoxo dear

No comments:

Post a Comment