I was really late posting my note yesterday so Sean thought he was going to make a funny.. Ha Ha Ha.. Every morning when I get up I read my note before I leave for work then bring it with me to work to post it but yesterday i left it on the bathroom counter, so his note didn't get posted till late last. So this morning when I read my note this is what it was....
Dear Pen,
Since you didn't post my letter yesterday till late, this is all you get! Have a good day! 831
Always & forever
Sean
So then when I left for work and I walk out to my car this is the note I found on my windshield... Ha Ha Ha
Dear Pen,
Gotcha! Ha! Ha! How mad was you? That is some funny stuff! I crack myself up sometimes, but anyway, I love you so much babe! You are such a strong woman to deal with me being gone so much of the time and you having to be the one who deals with all the issues and problems and the kids and yes, even me... Not many women would be able to handle all the pressure of this but you have supported me like a champ and I love you so dang much and I cant wait to hold you again! Thanks for being you Pen! I love you!!
Always & forever
Sean
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment