Tuesday, June 2, 2009

nice cherry pie

June 2, 2009
Dear Pen
Imagine if you will, a 400 pound man who loves pie and you bake a nice cherry pie and it's still warm and you put ice cream on the pie and you give him one bite, then you wrestle it away from him and then you show it to him every day but you don't give him a bite... That's what yesterday was for me babe. I find out at 10 am that I'm coming home at 4pm and leaving at 10 am this morning, So a whole 16 hours in Utah kinda left me craving some more cherry pie! Don't get me wrong, I loved coming home, but that short trip left me wanting to sneak more pie & ice cream for sure! I love you and miss you again already, but I will see you soon! And I will be home alot longer than 16 hours this time babe. Have a great day and hug and kiss the kids and my dogs for me. Babe I love you!
Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment