Monday, June 29, 2009

How many days?

Dear Penny,
How many days can I miss you more than the day before? This would have been a sweet job to have had when I was single, but hey, I wouldn't trade being married to you for the moon babe! I am the luckiest man alive to have the wife I have and the kids I have and the family I have. I even love me job, except for the part that puts me 800 miles from home, but hey, it could be worse, I could be without a job like so many others are these days... And since I have the worlds best wifey poo, I am able to do my job each day to the best of my ability and know that you are home taking care of all the things that I am suppose to be taking care of without a worry one!! Thank you sweetheart, you are the greatest!! I love you sooo much thanks for everything! All my love.
Always & forever
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment