Dear Pen,
What a great day Saturday was for me! I got my first hat trick... I have done 2 in one day a few times but this was, without a doubt my best day out here. thanks for cheering me on today. Every time I text you with another sale, you kept me going strong all day when it was almost 100 degrees out here today and many times I wanted to call it good with 2 deals and go home, but you helped me to keep on keeping on after 12 solid hours of knocking. I hit my hat trick!!! I'm just a little proud if you cant tell. Thanks for all your love and support through out this Pen, I know it hasn't been easy for you, but you know how much I love you babe! I miss you more each day!
All my love,
Always & forever
Sean
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment