May 9,2009
Dear Pen,
You told me yesterday that you are are proud of me, but it wasn't just what you said Pen,but how you said it that gave me chills! I knew without a doubt that you meant it with all your heart and you telling me made me so proud. I was beaming babe!! Thanks for being you Pen! I love you so much!!
Always & forever
Sean
My proud moment Yesterday for Sean was we were on the website for his work and there is this page that you can go to its called the top dawgs. Its numbered 1-28 I think the top dawgs are in green 1-5, The #1 guy is Seans boss gator that does is year round #2 is a guy that is year round that does company's only #3 guy is a guy that is another manager that his been there for a couple months before Sean, The #4 guy is my honey SEAN yep that's right if you remember he said that is how he does it... The #5 guy is another manager who has been there SO ya that is why I'm proud.. Keep up the good work babe I love you!!!!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment