Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my little boys not so little no more..

It seems like Destins birthday has been all week, or I have just been thinking about him growing up all week. Probably a little of both, I think I have seen more changes in Destin this year than I have any year. Destin has been my little mamas boy, I am so proud of the young man he has grown into. It just seems like yesterday that he was starting kindergarten now he has turned 12, he will be ordained a deacon this week and pass the sacrament, He will be attending young men's. He 's starting Jr. high next year "where did the time go" The girls are hot on him it seems everywhere we go there is some girl calling after him.. oh no!! He is a little stud, but at the same time he has great values and morals and has set high standards and goals for himself.. "12" things I love about Destin:
1. I am especially proud of the way he has accepted Sean as his dad, and the respect he shows
2. How thoughtful he is towards everyone
3. How he still loves to cuddle with me
4. How he loves nothing more then for mom to tickle his back
5. How he is always willing to help me when I need something
6. How sensitive he is to other peoples feelings
7. He always is sticking up for other people
8. I love the way he is willing to give to others that are less fortunate
9. I love his values he has set for himself
10. I am proud he always remembers his manners
11. I am proud of the way he has stepped up to be the man of the house
12.How he is always willing to make new friends

1 comment:

  1. What a great kid, Destin! He fit right in last night with the crazy young men. Can't be a great kid without having a great mom, though! You're the best, Penn!

    ReplyDelete