Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to me..

I am so thankful for my BEAUTIFUL children.. I am so thankful for all they do for me. Last night Shelyse was very thoughtful every night of course we have many things to do before we go to bed as i was saying my good nights to Sean, She turned all the lights off, the TV off, picked up the family room because she knows one of my biggest pet peeves is to wake up to a messy house, got the dogs stuff all done, locked all the doors, then when I got up stairs she had turned my sheets down on my bed for me... Thanks Shelyseee, This morning way early she came in and gave me a hug and said happy Mommy's day I love you... This morning Destin bless his little heart told me "mom you need to go back to bed". I told him sorry bud there is no way so a little bit later after him acting a little sneaky he came up and said mom close your eyes and turn around this was my gift from him..
Thanks buddy it was yummy!!!

This is my card from we sweet step kids.. It's a special to me as a step mom I always try to make sure they know I love them as they are my own.
my sweet little Hollie could not of said anything more perfect to touch my heart more.Thanks Hunter that signature is going to be worth money some day. I to could not of asked for better step kids, they are the best. I love you guys thanks for the best Mothers day!!!

I have the best kids in the world!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment