On the flip side at home things are good but a little different. I went to the grocery store last night just me an Destin which was kinda weird I'am so use to it being Sean an I that i kinda felt a little lost for a second. Then we had family night and just played uno attack and watched Bed time stories. I kept Seans spot on the couch warm then went to bed early, "Which is out of the norm" but it was nice to lay side ways of course only until Destin decided to climb in on Seans side. I think they have some agreement that it is his spot till Sean comes home and because Dest is a mama's boy of course:) But the BEST part is we have a Note fairy in our house i think because the night Sean left i found a letter from Sean, Then this morning when i woke up there was another note stuck in the mirror reminding me of his love and to have a good day! As you all know from previous post that Sean is famous for those little reminders of love. And again the wonderful web cam allowed us to say good morning:) So with that we all have some adjusting to do but that's life. We love you Sean hope your first day at work starts out with a bang XOXOXOP.S My blogs will be more of a journal for now.. and another way to update..



Penny you are so neat. I love reading your posts. What a sweet family you have. You should be so proud. I can just feel the love through your words. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. The longest Duane and I have been apart is 3 weeks. He travels a lot, so I know some what how you feel. Keep up the good work.Keep busy and time will fly by.
ReplyDelete