Saturday, April 25, 2009
Stamp camp..
Last night I went to stamp camp and made these cute little birthday calendars. They turned out so cute I decided to post them but also because this is not the kind of crafts I usually do.. Special thanks to Rose for letting me use her favorite paper, I know it was hard to give up..
Now the trick is going to be getting all the birthdays on the tags for each month and in order..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Everything just gets cuter and cuter with you around! Love this calendar!
ReplyDeletePenny, those turned out great. I have just chosen the paper for mine, so now I need to put it togeter. I will email you my email address. What size did you make the pockets?
ReplyDeletethat calendar is so darling!! I do love the paper, thanks for helping me find a great use for it!! size on those pockets for hallie is 3 inches tall and 2 3/4 wide.
ReplyDeleteHi Penny,
ReplyDeleteI am a friend of Wendy Gray's. I found your blog off hers. This is a darling idea. Where did you find it? I need to make one. Could you email me? tctrimble@aol.com (Cindy). I promise I'm not a stalker!