Monday, April 27, 2009

My Grandma...

I've been thinking about my Grandma a lot lately I don't think she has a lot of time left with us. I am very grateful for her she has always been a very big part of my life. The things I remember most about my grandma is her cooking. mmmmm Good she was a fabulous cook always.
Last night I made her famous brown gravy tacos they sound funny but they are oh so good. Just like a regular taco but you slice the tortia then pore gravy on top. they are one of our fav's
I am grateful for every passing day that we have time to spend with her even if she is getting a little grouchy on some days i guess that is due to the Alzheimer's, But she does have her good days and I love her & all the funny things she says.
Shelyse always loves to visit with grandma it always touches my heart to she how much she loves her. Every time her face lights up light she hasn't seen her for ever and always grabs her hand and says "I've been waiting for you"
Smiling isn't her favorite thing to do but we always make sure we get one out of her..
This picture really cracks me up.. This is on Easter she wore there glasses for a long time she thought she looked real cool.
I love you Grandma, keep smiling




No comments:

Post a Comment