
This week I've been thinking alot about my grandpa. It's been 2 years this past march since he past away. I lived with my grandparents growing up so my grandpa was more like my dad.Things I love about my grandpa:
For being my Hero.
The way he use to always sing to me.
The funny songs he always made up.
His Smell.
The curls in his mustache.
When he use to let me put curlers in the few hairs he had on top of his shiny head:)
How he use to play Lincoln logs with me.
How he use to wear his hat side ways on his head.
His whistling and tooth picks.
He use to always tell me come here so i can give you a licken"that's a spanking".
He was always such a story teller.
To watch him drive a stick shift truck with his wooden leg.
How he always found quarters in our ears.
He was always was willing to help us.
The things he made for us.
AND most of all letting me know he loved me when i made bad choices.
I could go on and on but these are some of my favorites. He was an amazing Man, father,Grandpa and friend. What i would do to hear him call me sis again..
I MISS YOU GRANDPA..



There is a special place in heaven for good grandpas. I'm glad that you documented some of the beautiful things you remember about him. I am sure he is very pleased with and proud of the woman, wife, and mother you've become.
ReplyDelete