April 29, 2009
Dear Pen,
How much do I miss you? Penny there are no words to describe what you mean to me, & how much I miss you, being apart from you 12 days at a time is hard but I know that our love is growing each day and we are going to achieve our dreams because of the sacrifices we are making so hang in there and have a great day. I love and miss you.
Always & forever
Sean
Update on Sean he is still doing great of course there has only been a couple of days that he has blanked and went with out a sale. He is way tan it looks like on the web cam like hes been on vacation or something. He hasn't been feeling very good this week he has been sick to his stomach and running a fever flu like symptoms. But he still is working, He has been telling me stories of some of the stuff he sees down there its like a whole different little world that what we live in here at home it worries me at times but I know he will be safe. I'm pretty excited to see him on Friday.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment