Well last night was really hard. I come home from work to an empty house which is hardly a never!! So it hit me pretty hard that i miss Sean. The house was extremely quite. Normally i would enjoy, but I wanted to hear all of Seans questions how was work? Whats for dinner? Are we doing anything tonight? I guess what i was looking for was his voice. I decided to text him knowing he was at work about two hours later after i had paced, cleaned kitchen, tried to watch TV and tried to keep busy driving myself crazy he text and said he sold one!!! I was so happy, proud, excited for him he had only been at work for about 5 hours and already had his first sale which by the way is EXACTLY what he needed to get his confidence back. Sean is such a great salesman he can sell ice to Eskimos. He ended up working till about 9:00 which is 8 his time. Iam so grateful to have such a great husband who is willing to make such sacrifices to provide for his family. Thanks babe, I know its not easy for you. We were able to talk for a while it was a little emotional for both of us, he showed us his room that you can tell is a room of a true blue thru an thru Yankee fan. :) What ever makes him feel comfortable while he is there. I'm just grateful i was able to see him to say goodnight.
Then again this morning the note fairy arrived again which made my morning. It's a great feeling to have those little reminders of his love and encouragement,but not only that to think of all the things he had on his mind before leaving he took the time of hiring the little fairy to make his deliveries :)Thanks babe they make my day. Keep up the good work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so inspired by you - and Sean. You know that there are so many of us who are here for you whenever you need. He is truley a hard worker and must love you and his family very much to go and do this. What a cute husband to leave you notes!!! I can't believe he already has sold one - he is definately a hard worker. I'm sure your family will be watched over during this time. Lots of Love.
ReplyDelete