Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stay off the road...


Time to watch out.... Shelyse finaly got her permit.

My little shelyse is'nt so little no more she is growing up so fast. Today was a big day for her and for me i sappose i have a hard time letting go a little i guess, and i'm sure it will be nice in the long run once she has her official drivers license then i wont have to worry about being a taxi..BUT then comes all the worrying about where is? Whos with her? But anyways i guess we'll cross that bridge when it comes. I'm happy for her!

WOO HOO SHELYSE....

2 comments:

  1. Wow and yikes!! Just so you're prepared...I got SIX, yes SIX, speeding tickets the year I turned 16 and got my license. I cannot believe to this day that my parents let me keep driving. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she could have snuck Schnitzel into her license photo!

    ReplyDelete