Friday, March 27, 2009

Old family picture...


This last summer when we went to california for our family reunion I was given this picture. I have never seen a picture with my Dad, Mom, Brother and me all together before. So it was kinda a tender moment and I love to look at old photos. Because this is special to me i wanted to post it.. Dont laugh yes my brother has some HUGE glasses on, they cover half his face good thing I love him.. And it's a really good thing they got with program and dont make glasses like that no more or i would be the dork:)

It's fun to see how much things change in 32 years.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those glasses were in style back then, but it doesn't matter what his glasses looked like, I didnt even notice them cause when I looked at that picture all I could think of was how beautiful my two children are! Look how cute and tiny You are and how handsome Rusty is. I am so very lucky to have you and Rusty in my life today!! Im so proud of you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old pictures too, Penny. It's fun to remember happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be my Dad too. I have a few pic like that. Even one in a tiny spedo. I like to tell him I'll show them to people if he doesn't quit smoking. No luck though. My threats have fallen on deaf ears for years. Guess he's a confident guy. What a neat thing to get after all these years. It makes ya realize the things we can take for granted.

    ReplyDelete