Monday, March 2, 2009
I'm commited...
OK,I listen to all of the dedicated women in our ward talk about running all the time and about signing up for all the different marathons, And i think wow dedication! You are all such an inspiration to me. I really enjoy my sleep in the mornings let alone getting up 2 hours earlier to go run. and i knew i would never be able to keep up with them, So mandy informed me that she had the perfect person to start running with and if you know me i'm always up for a challange...Today was the day and man am i out of shape or just a whimp i thought my legs were going to fall off, of course we started on a small hill but i made it! My first two miles. Thats a begining....As for signing up for the 5k in July we will see????:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to go Penny!
ReplyDeleteI think we owe you a little inspiration since you are the bomb in our eyes!! I adore you, Penny. You're going to love getting up early to be alone with your getting-stronger-mind-and-body. You seem to succeed at anything you try. Running success is an up and down journey but you'll do great!
ReplyDelete