Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another great enrichment...


We had our Relief Society Birthday/ service auction lastnight... and of course being the enrichment leader thats a given stress & i wanted it to turn out just right. I would'nt be able to do it without Mandy & Marcies help.

BUT of course all that stressing and probaly a few gray hairs later it was great. Lots of loud laughter and smiles and 150 great talents that were donated by the wonderful sisters in our ward. And i also forgot to mention we had 70 sisters show up and be apart of the auction, which is a first since I've been in this calling. We really have the very BEST ward ever.... Everyone truely loves each other and cares...that goes without saying 75% is family:). But thanks again everyone for all your love and support... love ya all.

2 comments:

  1. I was so happy that you were able to come away from the beautiful evening with some a couple of auction wins. You deserved it after all of that work! Congratulations on another job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Penny, It looks like a fun BD Party. I love your apron too. I'm on enrichment for our ward. We just started a blog, that been a neat way to get the word out. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete