Hi everyone,
This is all new to me but seems like so much fun! and did i say addicting..
so what the heck im in. I will be the first to say i dont know what im doing. So far so good no help yet! As for saying i can blog we will see.
So just a little about my crazy life, Me and Sean have been married 4 long years. Just kidding it does seem like forever though . He keeps me on my toes but I love him so much and he is always there when i need him. He is so supporting of all I do and that is alot especially with my calling. just when I think im going crazy I find a little reminder to tell me have a good day or he loves me. Im lucky to have him... I love you honey..
As for the kids now thats where i go crazy, Shelyse is 15 going on 30 and gives me a run for my money i never know what to expect they say watch out ur kids will give you 10x more trouble then u gave ur parents it's true so watch out! Teenagers got to love them and got to grow a money tree in the back yard.. But i wouldnt trade her for nothing I love you shelyse. As for Destin I got it easy with him he is a mamas boy without a doubt thanks dest love ya son.. But i cant forget my talented step kids Dallas,Hunter and miss Hollie they are always so busy with Hockey this Hockey that. We are lucky if we get them one day every other weekend cuz they have such crazy schedules.but when they come we have lots of fun!!!
Thats it for my first blog. watch the journey..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment