Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daddy daughter date!!





You heard it here first sports fans... this is your true blue fans right here in Layton, Utah

Sean & Shelyse had one of there daddy daughter dates again. It does my heart good to know they like each other again. They have so much fun together. I think they butt heads so much because they are so much alike but "ssshhh thats a secret they don't have a clue" Not only is it nice that they are bonding again but I'm benifiting from this too i dont have to share the computer with them :) I love you two "Go Yankees"

2 comments:

  1. Penny your blog looks great!! I'm excited to read it and see all your many great ideas. I have to agree with you daddy daughter dates are the best. There is nothing more special than seeing two people you love share time together.

    ReplyDelete